|We are currently organizing to host an online Meeting in September and are looking again for volunteers to act as board and committee members until we hold our first formal Annual General Meeting this coming spring.
As it is our mandate to garner support and be inclusive of our membership outside of the GTA we will be holding meetings mostly through an online forum. We also intend to hold an Annual Provincial Meeting, rotating through the regions to connect with each locality and offer continuing education opportunities.
We are looking for individuals who are:
- self motivated
- able to contribute 5-10 hours of work on a monthly basis
- able to commit to the monthly meeting schedule
- interested in the future practice of TCM Acupuncture in Ontario
- interested in working with other organizations
- willing to take on leadership roles
- can project manage and head committees
Since we began this journey we have heard from many of you that you are interested in the future of the medicine we practice. TCMO exists because of you. Stephanie and Renee have been pushing through the incredible amounts of work to make something happen. The hardest part is the beginning.
When: Thursday, September 14 (7-9pm)
Where: online – details coming soon
1) to connect with folks across the province
2) to fill Board and Committee positions
3) to present and discuss the proposed bylaws
More information coming soon!